This policy covers how Handylah (Handylah) treats personal information that Handylah collects and receives, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
Handylah collects personal information when you register with Handylah, when you use Handylah products or services, when you visit Handylah pages or the pages of certain Handylah partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Handylah may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your phone no., address, identity card number, and information about your assets. When you register with Handylah and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Handylah automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Handylah cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Handylah uses information for the following general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients
Disclosure of information
Handylah does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
(1) We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Handylah under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Handylah communicate with you about offers from Handylah and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information, except to the extent required by law.
(2) We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(4) In response to a court order under HKSAR Law (Ordinance V, Section 58).
(6) Your account profile is disclosed in different levels according to your account’s privacy settings, and your username is also showed in certain parts of our websites (forums, Q&A part…etc.).
Handylah lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Handylah’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your Handylah Account Information at any time.
Confidentiality and Security
Handylah limits accesses to information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our legal obligations to protect information about you.
Warnings to International Usage
You understand there is no boundary restriction in network. You also agree to comply with all applicable regulations governing the Internet activities and applicability of the Contents. You in particular agree to comply with the relevant laws regarding personal data or data transmission in Hong Kong or country or area of your residence or the country from and to which the information was transferred.
Public Information Posted on Handylah
(2) By submitting any of the Contents through any other open area of the Services, you grant Handylah a worldwide royalty free permanent irrevocable non-exclusive licence to us, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate the Contents or create works from the Contents and the rights to distribute demonstrate and display any or all the Contents and/or the right to adopt insert or make use of the Contents with other works by the present or undeveloped means media or technology.
Unsubscription of e-Newsletter and Promotional Emails
Handylah will continue to send e-newsletter to you with the latest information relating to our products and services. Should you prefer not receiving our newsletter, you may click the “UNSUBSCRIBE” button in our e-newsletter and you will be removed from our list immediately.
Handylah may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our pages.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
SLASH IT LIMITED